Software Engineer (Intern/Working student)
We are Lissi GmbH, a technology startup focusing on software development for end-users and organizations to enable trustworthy interactions with newly evolving ID-Wallets. We build and develop on open standards and protocols, for an European ecosystem of digital identities (eIDAS 2.0).
Our team belongs to the leading experts in the area of Digital Identity Wallets in Europe. Companies and organizations worldwide approach us to work with us. With us, you don't just develop any code. Instead you work on brand new protocols and help to shape our digital future.
Your tasks will include:
- Support our development of leading software products for digital identities
- Be part of a team of ambitious pioneers in building our digital future
You should apply if you:
- You have good knowledge in an object-oriented programming language such as Java, Kotlin, or C#
- You enjoy working in a team, are communicative, and motivated
- You are fluent in English and ideally you also speak German
What we offer:
- Exciting tasks in THE future-oriented topic for a digital society at all levels
- An agile software development team with room for your ideas
- An office in the heart of Frankfurt
- Access to a network of leading identity experts in Germany, Europe, and the world
Join our team. Apply now with your application documents.We look forward to hearing from you and your application: firstname.lastname@example.org